Why should I join the Boon team
Joining the Boon Burger team provides you with a great opportunity to operate your own business, while being part of a fantastic company that is growing quickly.
How much does it cost to open a Boon
The cost of a Boon Burger franchise varies from $250,000 to $400,000+ (plus all applicable taxes) – depending on location and size of store. At least 30% must be unencumbered (cash or liquid working capital). The remaining amount may be financed through chartered banks.
How much is the franchise fee?
The franchise fee is $35,000, payable upon signing of the Franchise Agreement.
What is included?
Ownership and operation of your franchise in the proven Boon system, use of brand name, trademarks, recipes, operational systems and methods, and décor. Additionally, you will receive support in these specific areas:
- Facility planning on site location and architectural design
- Specifications for fixtures, equipment, and leasehold improvements
- Assistance in site selection and lease negotiation
- Corporate training for Owner/Operator and Director of Operations/General Managers
- Kitchen/Back of the House Workflow design
- Ongoing support from members of the Training and Operations Team
- Establishing and setting up suppliers of goods and services
- Operating manuals, policies, procedures, and business management systems
- The cost of training is included in your franchise fee (including training and support at your location for Opening). Ongoing field support after opening can be provided at a per diem cost.
How much money will my franchise make?
We cannot provide any information concerning potential sales. Profitability and results will vary from restaurant to restaurant and depend on many factors including operating costs, financing terms and your ability to operate your restaurant effectively.
How long will it take to get my own Boon location?
The interview and application process takes a couple of months generally. Once your application is accepted, it can take anywhere from 6 months to 18 months before your own location is actually open; there are many factors and decisions that can impact this number.
What is Boon looking for in a potential franchisee?
- Passion for the brand
- Leadership or Managerial Experience
- Hospitality/Food/Retail Experience
- Involvement in the local community
- Customer Service Experience
- Financial Stability
- Proven track record of success
- Business Savvy
- Hands-on Owners
Who is responsible for finding a location?
You will be responsible for finding the perfect location for your restaurant, but Boon will help!
Can I open a Boon in my city/town?
Possibly! Boon will work with franchisees to select the best location that works for both the franchisee and Boons corporate growth strategy
What is the process to get started?
Ensure you have read the above FAQ, then review our Franchise Process page.